January 19, 2023
January 2023 Patch Notes
We’re starting the Lunar New Year off with a bang (cue firework). The event will run from the 22nd of January to
the 6th of February.
- Red Envelopes: Each player will be given a red envelope at the start of
the event. They can earn up to 5 more (for a total of 6) by watching Twitch streams that have enabled the
drop. Any streamer can drop red envelopes. Red envelopes contain one of the following:
- 25 Pixie Dust (75%)
- 25 Pixie + a Lunar New Year Emote (25%)
- 100 Additional Pixie Dust for Verifying Email: Login after the patch has
gone live and you will receive an email to verify your email address. Click the verification link and you’ll
have an additional 100 Pixie Dust upon reopening Trust No Bunny. Email verification will continue on after the
- New Featured Pack: The Lunar Reveler will be available for a limited
time. It comes with 5 items and costs 400 Pixie Dust (We don’t sell Pixie Dust in increments of 400, but you
can buy 300 and get the other 100 through verifying your email address).
- 5 New Emotes: Get these either through Red Envelope drops or purchase
them directly in the store for 50 Pixie Dust.
- New Cosmetics Screen:The cosmetics screen has been reworked to house
emote loadout. Each player will start out with 5 emotes, and can earn more through earning red envelopes or
purchasing them in the store.
- New Pixie Colors: Pixies now come in black, white, and orange.
- New Items In The Store: You can now purchase single costume items and
emotes in the store.
- Added compendium and tutorials to the Home Screen
- Added and improved audio on many UI elements
- Additional Languages Added: Trust No Bunny is now available in
simplified and traditional Chinese.
- Fixed a visual bug where Patchy’s Tools did not include the item’s buff when playing
more than three 1’s (thanks Anno for spotting this!)
- Stats! We’ll start off with player wins for each item, quirk, and mutation. We’ll make improvements
from there based on community feedback.
- After stats we’ll be looking at some gameplay changes, including:
- Buffing Snap Trap 2000
- General balance
- Find a way to penalize ‘passing’ when you’re the mayor
- Some UX improvements to better signal when you ARE the mayor
- Improve Accuse